Under our Vision and Philosophy, we unite together and promote our environmental improvement activities in our business activities, such as development and production of automotive parts (casting through machining), and providing products and services according to the following policy.
- We have developed an environmental management system ,and maintain it diligently, in order to prevent environmental pollution, protect the environment, and reduce environmental impact.
- We comply with all applicable environmental-related laws and regulations, our own management criteria, and all requirements of KIRIU.
- As our environmental objectives, we especially focus on the following activities, which consider to reduce environmental impacts.
- Product development
- Reduction of energy consumption
- Waste reduction
- Water pollution prevention
- Air pollution prevention
- Odor reduction
- Management of chemical substances in products
- Harmony with local communities and the natural environment by promoting a green environment philosophy.
- Carbon Neutrality Initiatives
- We instill our Environmental Policy to all company employees, and conduct appropriate education to help raise their awareness of environmental protection.
- We open this Environmental Policy to the public.
- Place: 2, Omataminami, Ashikaga, Tochigi, Japan - the premises of the company
- Activities, products, and services
- ①Development and production of automotive cast iron parts and their assembly parts
- ②Development and production of industrial cast iron parts and machined parts
President and Representative Director
(as of April 1, 2023)
Acquisition of Certification for the Environmental Management System
|Name of Certification