Health and Safety Policy
We actively promote occupational safety and health activities, recognizing that the safety and health of all people working in the workplace based on our management philosophy is the foundation of corporate activities, preventing injury and illness of workers and providing a safe and healthy workplace.
- Evaluate the impact on occupational safety and health risks and opportunities associated with our business activities and set goals consistent with our business activities.
- In addition to complying with health and safety laws and regulations and internal regulations, establish necessary voluntary standards to improve the level of health and safety management.
- Remove the dangers associated with business activities, and strive to reduce occupational accidents by reducing risks.
- In promoting the occupational safety and health management system, we aim to raise the level of safety and health by investing appropriate resources and making continuous improvements.
- Recognize that ensuring safety and health can be achieved through good communication, and respect discussion and participation with workers.
- We open this Health and Safety Policy to the public.
Scope of application
- Place：2, Omata-minami-cho, Ashikaga, Tochigi
348, Akabori-kashima-cho, Isesaki, Gunma
- Organization：KIRIU CORPORATION headquarters/
ASHIKAGA Plant and AKABORI Plant
- Activities, products and services：
- ①Design and manufacture of cast iron parts for automobiles and their assembly parts
- ②Design and manufacture of industrial cast iron parts and machined parts
- ③Manufacture of cast iron raw materials
President and Representative Director
(as of July 1, 2019)